To review your account for an adjustment, please explain the details of the leak(s). A signed statement or receipt from a NC licensed plumber that the leak has been repaired is required. In absence of a statement from the plumber, you can contact CCEC (252.247.3107) to have a town employee dispatched to inspect the leak repair work.

CCEC will calculate the overage and refund 50 percent of the excess above the account’s average water bill. Adjustments can only be completed after verification that the leak has been repaired.

NOTE: The customer shall be allowed only one adjustment in a one-year period for the same type of leak.

Contact Info
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.